How to make buying a Professional Services SaaS Solution work for you
Kimble Applications CEO Sean Hoban offers best practice advice on how to get the most from SaaS
Published on 14:35, December 18 2015
From where are the new cybersecurity threats coming and how can they be prevented?
Checkpoint Software Technologies President Amnon Bar-Lev talks about the threat ...
Published on 09:43, December 11 2015
Beware the consequences of failing to embrace Digital Transformation
NTT Communications SVP Len Padilla provides a guide for IT departments through t...
Published on 15:46, December 2 2015
Empowering the Data-Driven Organisation
Published on 11:47, August 24 2015
Enabling Workforce Productivity
CBR’s Jon Bernstein talks to Jordan Whitmarsh, Worldwide Workplace and Mobility ...
Published on 11:43, August 24 2015
Practical approaches to Software Defined Infrastructure
Not all infrastructure is equal so take a rational approach to making it software defined
Published on 14:05, July 28 2015
Where is software defined network taking the industry?
Steve Lewis, CTO HDS UK + Ireland, talks about software defined storage and wher...
Published on 09:29, March 19 2015
Mobile Security in Regulated Industries
Paul Hainsworth Worldwide Product Director, Blackberry tells CBR Editor in Chief...
Published on 09:24, March 19 2015
The key issues in mobile messaging security
What are the challenges faced by companies when it comes to addressing mobile te...
Published on 14:57, March 18 2015
CBR talks to HP's James Hall
Editor Ambrose McNevin sits down with HP's JamesHall.
Published on 14:47, March 18 2015
Trending on CBR
- IoT smart cities ‘most UK people don’t even understand the concept’
- Microsoft restricts choice of browser and search engine in Cortana to Bing and Microsoft Edge
- Oracle to acquire Textura for $663m
- Oracle offers Field Service Cloud to improve customer service
- Infosys deepens partnership with Microsoft, launches AI platform Mana
- Open, available & interoperable: How open source is transforming the data centre industry