Upcoming Dining Clubs
Securing your business while managing a multi-country European data strategy
28 May 2015
City Social, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HQ
Trending on CBR
- Don't let wearables ruin your sex life and these special moments
- Computacenter ready for progress
- 5 football apps to follow Champions League semi-final
- Equinix gives Europe a ride with VMware vCloud
- 5 reasons enterprises should get excited about the Apple Watch
- Anatomy of a data centre - when hotter is greener
Software-as-a-Service Improves Web and Email Security in Tough Times
The software-as-a-service model can help you stay ahead of Web and email threats without breaking the bank on infrastructure and management.
Addressing The Public - Delivering value with effective address & data management
'Addressing The Public' is the exciting new white paper from data management guru, Graham Rhind. The white paper explores effective data management...
Avocent Success Story: Dutch Police Force
With security being a primary concern for the Dutch Police Force, when it redesigned the architecture of its IT infrastructure that supports its...
The Compliance Conundrum - Providing Secure Collaboration for Financial Services Content Via Mobile and Cloud
This paper defines the conflicting informational desires and challenges facing the modern financial service organisation. It explains in detail the...