REPORTSNo Records to Display
Trending on CBR
- WorldRemit raises $45m to take mobile money transfer app global
- ViaSat, Boeing launch first ever Terabit Satellite platform for global broadband
- Tired of Gmail and Outlook? 5 alternative mobile apps for email
- Why SAP is uniting IoT and analytics for a connected digital ecosystem
- Blurred lines, teenage hackers, and BYOD: Why we need an Internet Safety Day
- Countdown to City Hall: London Mayor candidates prepare for tech debate showdown in race to make London a digital hub
Featured White Papers
Tiered Storage Economics: Defining and Calculating the Economic Benefit of Dynamic Tiered Storage Solutions
As IT architects and storage planners continue to look at best practices and technologies to proactively reduce ownership costs, dynamic tiered...
Solving Source Data Problems with Automated Data Profiling
Data profiling process is the best way to accurately plan projects and eliminate the risks associated with data quality problems. It also reduces...
The Human Factor in Laptop Encryption: UK Study
Encryption is one of the most important security tools in the defense of information assets. Ponemon Institute has conducted numerous studies on...
A Sound Advantage in Optimizing Audio Studios
Originally founded in 1947 to dub English films into French, De Lane Lea, recently engaged in the postproduction sound mixing and editing for...
The way applications are built today has fundamentally changed. A new generation of application performance management (APM) is required. dynaTrace...
Hitachi Data Systems - Storage Economics
Storage economics presents a major shift in the way companies assess their storage requirements and investment returns, from one focused on capital...
Red Hat - Leading Provider of Open Source Enterprise IT Products and Services
Red Hat is at the forefront of open source software development for enterprise IT, delivering a broad portfolio of products and services for...
BCS - Enabling the Information Society
Established in 1957, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, promotes wider social and economic progress through the advancement of information...