The search engine company issues a Google Glass do’s and don’t guide.
Google's Glass Explorer community has issued a list of nine do's and don'ts for using its wearable technology, Google Glass.
The list outlines the best practice based on feedback from the developer group currently working on the technology.
The list in full is as follows:
1. Explore the world around you.
2. Take advantage of the Glass voice commands.
3. Ask for permission
4. Use screen lock
5. Become part of the community
2. Rock Glass while doing high-impact sports
3. Wear it and expect to be ignored.
4. Be creepy or rude (aka, a "Glasshole")
For more information on putting Glass to use, check out CBR's five real-life examples of Google Glass in action.
Source: Company Press Release
get a cbr Server weekly update
Unable to register now