1. Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe ten percent to business thinking. Business isn't that complicated. I wouldn't want to put it on my business card. (Playboy, 1994)
2. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. (The Road Ahead, 1995)
3. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. (Business @ The Speed of Thought 1999)
4. Industries are only valuable to the degree they meet human needs. There's not some - at least in my psyche - this notion of, oh, we need new industries. We need children not to die, we need people to have an opportunity to get a good education. (Financial Times, 2013)
5. Fear should guide you, but it should be latent. I have some latent fear. I consider failure on a regular basis. (Playboy, 1994)
6. In this business, by the time you realize you're in trouble, it's too late to save yourself. Unless you're running scared all the time, you're gone. (Playboy, 1994)
7. If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions they will be moved to act. (Live8, 2005, as reported in BBC News)
Teneo is an infrastructure optimization company, providing solutions that help customers with the management, performance and virtualization of...