BCS - Enabling the Information Society
Established in 1957, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, promotes wider social and economic progress through the advancement of information...
06:09, May 21 2009
Trending on CBR
- 5 very smart things said at the OpenStack Summit that hold great significance for the future of the open source cloud
- Microsoft & Google alleviate cloud fears with data privacy and security certifications
- IoT smart cities ‘most UK people don’t even understand the concept’
- Microsoft restricts choice of browser and search engine in Cortana to Bing and Microsoft Edge
- Oracle to acquire Textura for $663m
- Oracle offers Field Service Cloud to improve customer service
Latest Supplier White Papers
The Neverfail Group is dedicated to creating a world where business applications are continuously available. High Availability, Disaster Recovery...
The way applications are built today has fundamentally changed. A new generation of application performance management (APM) is required. dynaTrace...
Capscan is a leading supplier of international address management solutions and data integrity services. Capscan has more than 1800 customers...
VMware - Virtualisation and Cloud Infrastructure
VMware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualisation and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that significantly reduce IT...