BCS - Enabling the Information Society
Established in 1957, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, promotes wider social and economic progress through the advancement of information...
06:09, May 21 2009
Trending on CBR
- 5 not-to-be-missed events at Innovation World 2015
- Microsoft Azure CTO: Artificial Intelligence in the Cloud democracy
- Superfast broadband coverage: UK’s 10 biggest cities ranked
- Dell, EMC talk up private ownership as key to tackling disupted market
- Telefonica joins Blue Coat, RSA & Intel Security in next-gen cybersecurity
- Do you pay more UK tax than Facebook?
Latest Supplier White Papers
Hitachi Data Systems - Storage Economics
Storage economics presents a major shift in the way companies assess their storage requirements and investment returns, from one focused on capital...
Polycom - Telepresence, Voice and Video Conferencing Solutions
Companies choose Polycom for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and...
Red Hat - Leading Provider of Open Source Enterprise IT Products and Services
Red Hat is at the forefront of open source software development for enterprise IT, delivering a broad portfolio of products and services for...
M86 Security - Web and E-mail Security Products
M86 Security is a global provider of web and e-mail security products. We are the only security company able to provide integrated, reliable and...