Hitachi Data Systems - Storage Economics
Storage economics presents a major shift in the way companies assess their storage requirements and investment returns, from one focused on capital...
07:09, June 10 2009
Trending on CBR
- Big Data jobs: 5 most in-demand skills
- Data centre recruitment hindered by industry recognition
- Enterprise explores its sensitive side: What the survey says on sensor-based IoT
- Huawei launches Galaxy S6 rival, Mate 8
- Friday Op Ed:Data centre market disruption has only just started
- CBR Roundup: Black Friday to Autumn Statment - 5 lists from this week
Latest Supplier White Papers
Implico Group - International service, Consulting and Software Company
The Implico Group is an international service, consulting and software company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany with subsidiaries in Malaysia,...
Geodis Wilson - High Tech Freight Management Services
Geodis Wilson is a leading global freight management company, providing IT solutions based on transparent e-Services and delivering tailor-made,...
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) was founded in 1999 as the wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and...
- Trillium Software - Enterprise Data Quality