Castle Rock Computing was the first company to deliver a Windows based SNMP management system.
The flagship product, SNMPc, is a secure distributed network management system which delivers proactive real-time monitoring for your entire network infrastructure.
Advanced product features and legendary ease of use have led to over 120,000 network managers trusting SNMPc to monitor their mission critical networks.
SNMPc Enterprise employs a distributed polling agent architecture to provide a high performance solution capable of monitoring networks from several hundred devices to tens of thousands. Remote software and web-based consoles provide network information to everyone who needs it.
Key product features:
- Monitors SNMP devices, WAN links, servers and applications
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c and secure SNMP v3
- Scalable, distributed architecture
- Email/pager event notification
- Vendor independent — manages any SNMP device from any vendor
- Key network metrics (e.g. utilization)
- Automatic web and printed trend reports
- Live/standby servers with automatic failover
- Automatic baseline alarms
- Runs as Windows service
- Remote console and JAVA access
- Real-time MIB displays
- Automated network discovery
- Programming and scripting interfaces
- OEM version available