Justifying IT Security - Managing Risk and Keeping Your Network Secure
The goal of a security program is to choose and implement cost effective countermeasures that mitigate the vulnerabilities that will most likely...
02:11, November 3 2010
Trending on CBR
- Netflix vs Amazon vs iTunes: Which streaming service is best for you?
- A 6-point guide to Google I/O 2015
- 5 big interviews on CBR this week on cloud, big data, messaging and mobile apps
- UN: Encrypted messaging is a ‘human right’
- Top 5 M&As on CBR this week: DevOps dreams, chips & data centre wars
- Is protectionism stifling the Latin America smartphone market?
In the spotlight
The Neverfail Group is dedicated to creating a world where business applications are continuously available. High Availability, Disaster Recovery...
M86 Security - Web and E-mail Security Products
M86 Security is a global provider of web and e-mail security products. We are the only security company able to provide integrated, reliable and...
SDL Tridion - Web Content Management Solutions
SDL Tridion is a global leader in Web Content Management (WCM) solutions.
Polycom - Telepresence, Voice and Video Conferencing Solutions
Companies choose Polycom for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and...
10:05, May 21 2015
Enhancements to the Oscar AP data analytics platform will give autonomous predictive powers to business decision-making.
10:05, May 21 2015
Money raised from Series A funding round will allow start-up to expand its customer base.
11:05, May 19 2015
- The numbers have it: Arsenal set to triumph in FA Cup final
Big Blue surges ahead with out-of-the-box predictive analytics
Networks Security Cloud AAS Hybrid Private Public Data Centre Web Scale Enterprise Commercial Infrastructure Enterprise IT Server Storage IT Network IT Services Software Telecoms Carrier Connectivity Network UC CyberSecurity Data Physical Business Social Media Infrastructure Management