Hitachi Data Systems - Storage Economics
Storage economics presents a major shift in the way companies assess their storage requirements and investment returns, from one focused on capital expenditure to the true ownership cost. These days the capital cost typically equates to just 20% of the total cost of ownership over three to four years, understanding the other 80% - the operational expense - is essential to containing and reducing overall costs.
SuppliersWindward – Reporting, Document Generation and Business Intelligence
Windward offers advanced data software solutions for business intelligence, enterprise reporting, document generation, mail merge and Web-based reporting and business intelligence.
As the world’s leader and specialist in hosting, Rackspace Hosting is changing the way businesses worldwide buy IT. Rackspace delivers computing-as-a-service, integrating the industry’s best technologies into a flexible service offering, making computing more reliable and affordable.
Services > Outsourcing and BPO > SuppliersPolycom - Telepresence, Voice and Video Conferencing Solutions
Companies choose Polycom for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively over distances.
Suppliers See more