Recently, In The Way Guy has been getting, well, in the way of a lot of picture-perfect moments.
The story began when Nick Landis and his girlfriend visited Walt Disney World, where he planned to pop the question. To capture this fairytale moment, he had asked a member of staff to take a snap of the proposal as it happened.
However, the photo was ruined when a man – now known only as In The Way Guy – inadvertently photo bombed them.
Since then, In The Way Guy has been photoshopped into all kinds of momentous scenes – a true photo bombing sensation.
Most recently, he’s even been getting in the way at high-profile tech events. Here are some of In The Way Guy’s most infamous photo bombs to date:
1. The proposal at Disney Word
2. The signing of the Treaty of Versailles.
3. The Beatles’ Abbey Road crossing.
4. The Last Supper.
5. The Moon landing.
6. The set of Basic Instinct.
7. In The Way Guy meets Scene-Stealing Squirrel.
8. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff’s keynote speech at cloud computing event Dreamforce 2013.