Our pick of the best morning reading
1. Mac or PC: which is safer, or more secure? (The Guardian)
Jack Schofield looks at whether you’re safer using Windows or Mac OS X, and which is more secure – two very different questions.
2. Finding app backers – just a Flook? (Financial Times)
In spite of all the excitement around the App Store “gold rush”, investors have been wary of backing companies on the basis of a single mobile application, says Tim Bradshaw.
3. Mark Cuban Tells Media “Google Is a Vampire” (GigaOm)
Entrepreneur, basketball team owner and billionaire Mark Cuban has slammed Google and other aggregators. Mathew Ingram takes a look.
4. Did Google Just Multi-Punch Apple In The Face? (TechCrunch)
Google’s latest Android update looks set to introduce multi-touch. MG Siegler asks what took Google so long.
5. Do You Want To Use Citrix Receiver To Run Windows 7 From The iPad? (Citrix)
Chris Fleck examines the possibilities of running Apple’s iPad as a thin client.