Our pick of the morning reading
1. Turmoil at MySpace blamed on News Corporation (The Guardian)
Departure of Owen Van Natta, the social networking site’s chief executive, calls into question Rupert Murdoch’s digital strategy, says Bobbie Johnson.
2. Google Vs. Apple (GigaOm)
An interesting timeline of the battles these two tech giants have faced.
3. AIR For Android, And Adobe’s Plan To Deliver Apps Across All Mobile Devices (TechCrunch)
The bane of all mobile app developers is the need to rewrite the same app over and over again for different devices, says Erick Schonfeld. Is Adobe about to change that?
4. Getting smart at Mobile World (BBC)
Rory Cellan-Jones takes a look at Mobile World Congress, the mobile industry’s annual get-together in Barcelona.
5. Execution (dot) meme (Gartner)
It’s all about the execution for businesses, says Eric Knipp.