Our pick of the best morning reading
1. iPad therefore iWant? Probably. Why? iDunno (The Guardian)
Charlie Brooker’s unique take on Apple’s latest device.
2. Google Joins Mozilla in “Bucks for Bugs” (Gartner)
Following Google’s announce pay for vulnerabilities found by external parties in the Chromium open source code and the Google Chrome browser, Gartne analyst John Pescatore takes a quick look at the wider implications.
3. Amazon is Doing to Publishers What Apple did to Record Labels (GigaOm)
Matthew Ingram looks at the row between Amazon and book publisher Macmillan over the cost of eBooks and says that Amazon’s tactics are no different to those of Apple when it launched iTunes.
4. Facebook COO: 175 Million People Log Into Facebook Every Day (TechCrunch)
Michael Arrington interviews the COO of Facebook about the social network’s huge popularity – and what it is doing to attract those not yet on the site.
5. Steve Jobs attacks Google, Adobe (Wired)
The Apple boss has launched a scathing attack on Google and Adobe following the launch of the iPad.