Include financial system, ERP management software, IT consultation
European IT service provider Atos and UFIDA, a Chinese software solutions company, have teamed up to provide cloud computing services through a joint venture named YUNANO.
The JV would provide cloud computing services for corporate customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The services offered through cloud computing would include financial system, ERP management software, IT consultation, among others.
This new unit will have its dedicated Cloud ERP resources and R& D capabilities to retain its technology edge, the companies said.
Atos would own 70% stake while the remaining 30% would be owned by UFIDA.
YUNANO is to be headquartered in Bezons, near Paris. Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO of Atos, said, "Creating this joint venture is an important step in our strategy to further grow our market share in Cloud services in Europe and our business in China that are set to accelerate sharply in 2012."