This Briefing describes:
- The complex, interconnected, legacy application stacks which make up modern banking platforms;
- The challenging environment of digital disruption potentially impacting the banks, and the need to speed up software deployment cycles in response to this;
- Why containerization, specifically implemented via the Docker Datacenter toolchain is a key tool in solving this dichotomy;
- Specific challenges and situations found within banking application delivery which the Docker Datacenter stack helps to overcome;
- Why banks need to develop a container strategy to drive successful production deployment of the Docker Datacenter and the elements of a holistic container strategy.