Ransomware attacks have been occurring for more than a decade, but it’s been in the last few years that we’ve seen large-scale attacks. Computer security experts have theorized that the rise in this type of attack is due to its higher rate of success versus other cybercrimes that have become more difficult. Download this white paper to find out the five things you need to know about CryptoLocker:
1. CryptoLocker: A brief history in cybercrime.
2. A new generation of ransomware.
3. Why most AV and Malware protections aren’t enough.
4. How to protect your data and users right now.
5. Your best protection against ransomware is in the cloud.