Tintri offers an enterprise cloud infrastructure built on a public-cloud like web services architecture and REST APIs. Organizations use Tintri all-flash storage with scale-out and automation as a foundation for their own clouds—to build agile development environments for cloud native applications and to run mission critical enterprise applications.
This Gorilla Guide is focused on hybrid cloud storage and features:
- Executive Corner: These help point readers to other places in the book where a concept is explored in more depth.
- The How-To Corner: These will help you master the specific tasks that it takes to be proficient in the technology jungle.
- Food For Thought: In these sections, readers are served tasty morsels of important information to help expand thinking.
- School House: This is a special place where readers can learn a bit more about ancillary topics presented in the book.
- Bright Idea: When we have a great thought, we express them through a series of grunts in the Bright Idea section.
- Dive Deep: Takes readers into the deep, dark depths of a particular topic.