Fujitsu’s exclusive research explores the extent to which organisations are ready to fully realise the potential of mega-trend technologies. While many are already implementing solutions, there are still some barriers holding organisations back. Here are their key findings:
– IT is worried about unrealistic business expectations around mega-trends – business decision-makers need to be more aware of practical barriers.
– IT’s role in the wider organisation has come a long way, but there’s still work to do.
– IT needs a more flexible infrastructure but isn’t always taking the right steps to get there.
– Security concerns are hindering, not helping, positive progress.
– IT leaders are being short-sighted when it comes to infrastructure – they need to look further ahead.
Download this whitepaper to learn more.